Tribal tattoos are generally influenced by tribal art from native and indigenous tribes. The tattoo art comes from the oldest tribes, as the Celtics (Ireland, Scotland and Wales), the Maori Tribe (indigenous people of New Zealand), North American Tribal, the African tribal, Marquesas of ( Polynesian inhabitants of the Marquesas Islands) and the tribes of Borneo.
Celtic Tattoo Art
Celtic tattoo art come from Ireland. Celtic knot tattoo designs are some of the most popular and most common, with endless loops that symbolize a never ending cycle of death and rebirth. There are also Celtic cross tattoo designs and animals,
Tribal Tattoo Art Mori
The Maoris, the Aborigines of New Zealand, call your tattoo "Moko" and Mori art is amazing to see. For Maori, Moko designs of a person increased their prestige and show transition from one social status to another. At its highest level, Moko designs proclaimed the sacredness of chieftainship.
North American Tribal Art
There are many Indian tribes of North America and many different traditions to make tattoos. It was common for tattoos to denote rank within the tribe. Take the Illinois Indians, for example. It was quite common for weapons of war to be tattooed on men and it has been suggested by some that the women received tattoos of tools used for work. The tools of war exceeded tools. This was, to the best of my knowledge, their tradition. That apparently kept their practices to a minimum.
Samoa Tribal tattoo art
Samoa's tattoo was done with a carved boar tusk, sharpened with a piece of coral, attached to a turtle shell, and then placed on a stick. This tool is used to carve designs into the flesh hitting it against the skin and then a mixture of candle nut soot and sugar water is rubbed into the resulting wound.
Marquesan Tribal tattoo art
Polynesian sailors from Samoa colonized the Marquises Islands as early as 300 AD They were warring tribes who sometimes cannibalized their enemies. Marquesan art is very rare. Most tribal tattoos are made with a specific purpose and size variation is minimal. Not so with the Pacific.
African Art Tribal Tattoo
Tribes in Africa do not use pigment for tattooing, they cut the skin or the wound is covered with a substance so that it is lifted or rubbed with ash or sand until the wound rises, then the scar is the tattoo.
Borneo Tribal Tattoo Art
Borneo is the third largest island in the world. The Dayak people reside here for centuries, they believe that spirits are all around. For this reason, they believe that by tattooing an object or creature in them can draw power from the spirits.
While the tribal tattoo was originally used to identify members of specific tribes, represent battles, and to serve as the symbolization of social status, today tribal tattoo art is a popular fashion. a lot of people today choose various designs simply for aesthetic reasons. Some of the most popular designs include dragons, butterflies and tattoos suntribal. This tattoo can be placed virtually anywhere on the body, back and arms are usually the most common areas where people have to be applied, but the ankle, calf and chest are also used.
Tribal tattoo art expresses personal freedom and individuality of its wearer. Tribal art has a simple appeal that reinforces a positive feeling about ourselves and connects us to ancient mystery of the tribal rituals, which faded with the story.
- April (29)
- New York Tattoo Expo Calendar 2012
- Tattoo Designs by Jessie Barnett
- Best tattoo ideas for woman by Warren Freeman
- Sexy female tattoo by Ray Hartman
- UK Tattoo Expo Calendar 2012 P3
- UK Tattoo Expo Calendar 2012 P2
- International Tattoo Expo Calendar
- UK Tattoo Expo Calendar 2012 P1
- Texas Tattoo Expo Calendar 2012
- Original Satarat for Sale!!!
- California Tattoo Expo Calendar 2012
- About Me
- shoulder tattoo designs
- Flower tattoos design for feminine
- In recent years there has been a resurgence of Jap...
- Getting Great Rose Tattoo Design 2011
- Most Populat Bull Tattoos
- The Best Tattoo Girl in Drawing
- Business Tattoo Getting a Ambigram Tattoo Design
- Business Tattoo popular tribal tattoo design
- Business Tattoo Good Tattoo for Girls
- Business Tattoo several perfect megan fox tattoos ...
- Business Tattoo The design of the fonts tattoo 201...
- First Asheville Tattoo Festival in NC
- 2012 Tattoo Conventions in Netherlands
- Great Tattoo School by Gary Gray
- Business Tattoo Deer Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Bear Tattoos
- Women Outnumber Men in Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Aquarius Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Biker Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Stewie Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Clown Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Dice Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Barbed Wire Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Cat Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Aries Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Cross Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Daisy Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Rose Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Knuckle Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Dolphin Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Swallow Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Capricorn Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Lily Flower Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Vampire Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Funny Belly Button Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Alien Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Lotus Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Aztec Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Gun Tattoos
- Business Tattoo Dog Tattoos
- Lady Date
- February (55)
- January (38)
- December (9)
- November (10)
- October (9)
- September (14)
- August (12)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (6)
- April (6)
- March (5)
- February (93)
- January (5)
- December (2)
- November (16)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (1)
- July (4)
- June (25)
- May (32)
- April (5)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (8)
- December (94)
- November (10)
- October (1)
- August (4)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- January (6)